After a few weeks since she passed it on to me, I managed to remember Karla‘s veeery wonderful tag. Well, it saved my creative juices, for now.
Here you will witness some of the truths about the ‘Arnel’ behind the blogosphere pseudonym. They may not be that influential to developing good terms with me, but I guess it could still be of help. Some may be unbelievable, though I suggest that you better believe them than not.
- I cheated death once. Yes, you read it right. I almost got run over by a speeding Hyundai Starex as I was treading T.M. Kalaw street with my bag of food from a certain restaurant there. Luckily, I managed to escape with only an injured right shoulder. Hah. Ang masamang damo matagal mamatay. Lolz.
- I am always branded by my friends to be nerdy and a loner. I admit that I may be one at times, but I do find enjoyment in the company of others. Once you get to know me better, we’ll be sure to be good friends. Not unless, you choose to pick a fight with me. I can be the opposite in no time. No questions asked.
- I tend to think
twicethrice before I act or realize a plan. Call me indecisive if you want, but that’s how I do it – even if it would have my life put on the line. Don’t dare reason to me the first truth that I told you.
- I am a frustrated photographer. I do not know how, where and when I got it but I now take pictures of anything, anytime. Thanks to my recently built-up multiply page, I have some of them for storage.
- Another one is this thing about writing. Obviously, I have this so-called ‘passion’ for it. That is one of the reasons why I blog. Also, since I was in high school, my teachers tell me about developing my essay-writing skills for my own good. And I exclusively thank my Technical Writing subject teacher for the dexterity that I have now in grammar and spelling. I tell you, they come in handy all the time.
- I usually don’t follow the rules or instructions given to me. Putting X’s where there should be check marks, using lowercase letters instead of capital ones and deviating from the common norms are just some of the examples. But hey, I do follow the law. Just so you know.
Again, I’ll be tagging the same persons. No one. Do it if you haven’t yet, and if you want to. I told you I don’t follow instructions.
1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Pick 10 others you would like to get to know better.
3. Let them know you’ve tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. And don’t forget to give them the rules.
Seriously, good luck in believing me.